Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:59 pm Post subject: What Do Vegans Eat? - Seminars - Brisbane
'What Do Vegans Eat?' is the latest in a series of free seminars to be held this Sunday, 30 May at Brisbane Square Library, Tiered Theatrette, 266 George Street, Brisbane.
Vegan Existence (V.EX) is promoting this event as part of its commitment to provide free vegan education. Other presentations will be held monthly throughout 2010.
'What Do Vegans Eat?' will cover the following topics:
1. Whatís involved in adopting a vegan lifestyle
2. Why does someone become a vegan?
3. Basic food staples of a vegan diet
4. Examples of vegan foods for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and dessert.
5. Basic examples of plant sources of vitamins, minerals and nutrients
6. Introduction to quinoa (pronounced keen-wa) and how to cook
Leigh-Chantelle, founder and operator of Viva la Vegan! and vivalavegan.net will be giving the talk, with food samples provided on the day.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum